SVP, Product Marketing
- Team: Marketing
- Hiring Manager: CEO
- Location: Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the
world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and
building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business
value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art
of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by
seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the
best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm
that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS
company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through
automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose,
direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard
- in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring,
maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the
world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
You are an ambassador of Product, optimizing a business’ marketing strategies to craft the most impactful
and effective go-to-market strategies to increase and accelerate market competitiveness. You quickly
develop an intuitive understanding of how to maximize time-to-first-value with current customers as well
as potential users. You excel at developing purposeful marketing campaigns to drive awareness and
increase traffic and demand for your products. You are a strategist in prioritizing key activities and
programs to build upon demand and maximize in-market opportunities. You are a creative performance
marketer ideating and executing across tactical and strategic initiatives, to drive Product awareness,
campaign effectiveness, and customer engagement.
What You Will Do
- Be discerning about what fits the BERA model, mission, and vision.
- Create, launch, measure and optimize marketing campaigns that drive product discovery and awareness, and acquisition, engagement, and retention for BERA customers and community.
- Execute on the GTM strategy for the BERA suite of products. With an ambitious product roadmap, your partnership with the Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success teams will be pivotal to the overall success of BERA.
- Effectively communicate the marketing performance, opportunities, objectives, strategy, and milestones to senior leaders and key stakeholders.
- Drive marketing-powered traffic continuously to enable the sales team and to reinforce and empower the overall success of Sales execution.
- Build exceptional brand awareness and dominion with effective product positioning and campaigns.
- Integrate user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Own and command the BERA voice in our communications externally with our customers, partners, prospects, industry, analysts, and community.
- Monitor key marketing metrics and develop market segmentation models.
- Perform competitor analysis to help increase BERA’s market share.
- Partner with BERA leaders on effective communications internally to drive knowledge, awareness, alignment and consistency.
- Develop strong customer relations and feedback channels.
- Take risks. We are looking for forward progress, driving current and future results, and breaking ground to build wide BERA product understanding of capabilities and value.
What You Have Done
- 8+ years of experience, effectively driving product marketing initiatives.
- Showcased strong product marketing management and brand management experience to support global brand command for customers.
- Been a compelling and inspiring storyteller to effectively convey the value and importance of brand analytics and brand intelligence to a broad population for industry consumption, as well as to executive leadership within some of the strongest and most influential brands in the world.
- Demonstrated success utilizing conventional and unconventional methods to boost and drive the return on investment of our product marketing programs.
- A natural Product marketer who can organically influence product direction and market alignment to exponentially increase the power of a company’s mission.
- Showcased how strategic thinking has the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with the tactical ability to execute.
- Analytical experience including converting raw data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Proven track record of strong and effective partnerships with not only the GTM teams, but also Engineering and Product teams, to build a unified and cohesive product communication strategy.