Senior Renewal Manager
- Team: Customer Success
- Hiring Manager: Sr. Director, Customer Strategy & Services
- Location: US – remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
The BERA Senior Renewal Manager is a critical position for the integrity and scale of our business, responsible for owning and executing global high-value renewal contracts in a SaaS B2B environment. Senior Renewal Managers have wide-ranging experience from expert negotiations, SaaS contract expertise, and technology product-focused accounts to enable executing across company objectives to resolve complex issues in dynamic and effective ways. They are responsible for minimizing financial attrition, securing highly beneficial terms with our customers, partnering with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify growth and provide key insights to the business that improve future outcomes. Senior Renewal Managers are responsible for ensuring maximum financial results for BERA while strengthening partnerships with existing customers and internal stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and execute win/win negotiation strategies for renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust
- Maximize account growth by playing an active role on the customer success team and helping to identify incremental opportunities upon contract renewal, including the appropriate resources
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, and Product Management to develop strategies for upcoming renewals
- Maximize account growth opportunities by playing a collaborative role on the CS Account Management team and help drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal.
- Own, drive and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the CS Account Management and Sales teams.
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling 120 day forecast of renewals and ensure any uncovered risk is effectively managed to develop resolution strategies
- Follow and adhere to best practices for all internal processes including, Opportunity Management, Data Quality & Accuracy, CRM Hygiene, Pricing, Quotes and Forecasting
- Achieves financial and strategic revenue, including new logos, expansion opportunities, and repeatable and forecastable renewals
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Experienced at leveraging customer data and behavior to assess the health of each renewal
- Define and implement a Renewals Playbook as we expand our customer base in Domestic and International markets
Experience and Qualifications
- 8+ years of related renewals management experience
- Excellent and proven negotiation skills with experience driving contracts to completion
- Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers at an executive level
- Experience in quota carrying sales role with proven achievement
- Strong process management, financial acumen, and contractual technical skills
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities
- Strong level of urgency, organization, and prioritization skills
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers and navigating contracting and procurement cycles
- Ability to project manage the entire renewals process and cycle, partnering with the key internal stakeholders