Sales Operations and Salesforce/CPQ CRM Manager
- Team: Finance
- Hiring Manager: CFO
- Location: Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
100% remote key player to keep our sales operation running smoothly so the sales manager can focus on selling and managing the sales team.
As a Sales Operations and CRM Manager you will be part of our Operations Team and responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support with ownership of our CRM, Salesforce, and Salesforce CPQ. You will work with our Product development, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure that our ever expanding Price Book in CPQ is complete and accurate on a weekly basis. You will create reports for Sales and Customer Success as well as weekly and monthly reports for our C-Suite and Investors in conjunction with Finance. Ensuring use of consistent Sales KPI definitions across company is your responsibility. Moreover, you will work with Finance, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning to increase sales productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Sales and Customer Success teams’ use of Salesforce & Salesforce CPQ for quote generation, automated commission calculations, and profitability analysis.
- Own the CRM system and help with process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Own Salesforce CPQ and its document generation, including variations of internal and external facing documents
- Manage BERA’s Price Book to ensure all products and services are captured and up-to-date
- Collaborate with Engineering and perform timely, complete, and accurate uploads of internal data to keep BERA’s Price Book current
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing department to refine the lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Create weekly & monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent on CRM systems and Saleforce CPQ.
- Partner with the Customer Success team to refine customer segmentation, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Maintain regular check-ins with management in Sales, Customer Success, and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving.
- Maintain sales policies and contract records.
Experience and Qualifications
- You are a self-starter with a growth mindset
- You can translate complex data into simple insights and communicate them effectively
- You are methodical and pride yourself on the accuracy of your work
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear - in writing, in conversation, and in front of an audience
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce CRM applications and KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree required, technical or business-related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a CRM Admin and subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards.