Principal Account Director
- Team: Customer Success
- Hiring Manager: Head of Customer Success
- Location: US - Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who you are
We are looking for a best-in-class and proven senior account manager who is an energetic, self-motivated individual to become part of an elite group of industry leaders and help foster change within the Brand-Tech industry. The Principal Account Director is a trusted advisor to our senior clients and possesses strong business management and change management skills. This individual is responsible for overseeing all strategic and management parts of their enterprise clients, leading and mentoring the account management team, and driving organic and new business growth within their book of business.
In this role, you will maintain strategic top-level relationships and help to guide your clients with the knowledge and solutions appropriate for their business, industry, and trends, while maintaining overall client satisfaction and collaborating with key team members across various disciplines to deliver the highest quality of service every day.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the Principal Account Director will be an integral part of the BERA team and will be looked to for high level thought leadership.
With BERA’s accelerating and expanding footprint as the leading solution for enterprise brand leaders, the Principal Account Director's mission is to:
- Guide each customer’s institutional embracement of “the BERA way” (i.e., Change Management)
- Help customers configure the BERA platform to serve their specific needs
- Build greater levels of customer capabilities by showing them how the BERA platform can address their complex and ever-changing business questions
- Identify and prosecute specific opportunities to drive software usage
- Drive satisfaction with BERA Brand Management’s brand solutions by continuously improving the value customers perceive in the BERA platform
Our Principal Account Director are BERA’s Ambassadors to our clients and agents of change. They are seen as leaders both in style and substance. They use questions to guide our clients with better answers. They have a deep understanding of why and how BERA does what it does and protect BERA’s strategy and methodology while solving their clients’ challenging business challenges. We are seeking people who love to help customers overcome technology challenges and who feel rewarded by driving high levels of customer excellence.
- Your KPIs: Customer Retention, Expansion of Current Customer ARR (working with Sales Engineering), and Customer Software Usage.
- Create clear plans for each customer to achieve your KPIs.
- Build deep client relationships by showing them how best to extract value out of the BERA platform.
- Work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, develop strategies, and identify BERA solutions.
- to help achieve client goals to build Brand Value.
- Support new business efforts as-needed.
- Provide thought leadership to clients by leveraging the BERA platform to bring new insights and solutions to solve emerging client/industry needs.
- Leverage your change management skills to drive the institutionalization of “the BERA way” in each of your clients.
- Identify risks in client relationships and proactively communicate and remediate these risks working with the broader BERA team.
- Inspire and help our clients innovate to bring the highest-quality work to their organizations.
- Effectively communicate and interact with all other BERA departments and business partners.
- in a manner that fosters teamwork and unity, to the benefit of the client.
- Educate clients on best practices for technology implementation to improve efficiencies and workflow.
- Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of all client benefit requests.
Core functional Requeriments & skills
- 15+ years of working in a Customer Success or Professional Services discipline.
- 7+ years of working in a SaaS/Cloud business (subscription model preferred).
- Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen.
- A proven industry track record in successful customer lifecycle management and strategic partnership.
- Consulting/change management experience working with C-level clients and across entire organizations.
- Experience in training others to use pre-packaged solutions to suit their specific needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Finance, or equivalent.
- MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to take ownership of all clients’ issues and concerns, deliver great client service, and communicate in a timely and effective manner.
- Flexibility to work collaboratively with co-workers, outside consultants, and complex client teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required; Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM experience.
- Remain current with marketing industry initiatives to keep the client ahead of the curve.
- Ability to travel and present to clients, as-required.
What You Will Get
- Competitive pay and a fully-loaded benefits package.
- To work remote and still spend in-person time with your colleagues in twice-annual all-hands retreats.
- A supportive and collaborative culture.
- Training in our tool and a variety of analytics and visualization tools.
- To be part of a fast-growing, disruptive tech company where your work is critical to our success.
BERA is committed to a work environment that is inclusive to all and free of discrimination. It is our policy to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ability, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.
Send a resume to email@example.com