Marketing Ops Leader
- Team: Marketing
- Hiring Manager: CMO
- Location: Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard- in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
You are the backbone of marketing, a master of automation, the one who ties together our systems and helps our prospects frictionlessly engage with our content and tools. You also help our sales team to prioritize which customers conversations to start based on your successful lead scoring and routing.
What You Will Do
Create integrations and compliant automation systems
1. Create robust marketing automation systems that non-experts can understand and operate.
2. Ensure ethical, legal, and compliant lead generation and contact management, database hygiene and relevance, segmentation and enrichment.
3. Manage all marketing automation tools and their integration with HubSpot.
4. Design and implement integrations and processes in HubSpot to enable smooth Marketing campaign execution and transparency to all stakeholders.
5. Own lead scoring process and lead routing processes
1. Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product and others to plan campaigns
2. Operationalize, execute, and remove friction from global demand gen campaigns end-to-end from target identification to post-campaign reporting including inbound web leads, landing pages, forms, templates and HTML modifications, email nurturing, advertising, social media, tradeshow leads, and 3rd party sources.
3. Manage prospect and customer communications via emails and newsletters
1. Create ongoing and ad hoc campaign and lead source ROI and attribution reports
2. Setting-up and executing campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing and lead scoring.
Lead & Innovate
1. Own it. Know how to personally fix it or be resourceful enough to find people who can fix it quickly.
2. Design and manage A|B tests to email templates, landing pages, forms, communication timing and other aspects to maximize the customer experience and BERA results.
3. Build the business case for further automation and through carefully selected marketing tech stack software and services. Manage vendor negotiations for purchases and renewals.
What You Have Done
• Achieved Marketing Ops superstardom with 5+ years minimum of demonstrated success with Marketing Automation and Operations in SaaS B2B.
• Salesforce + HubSpot expertise is a must
• Demonstrated ability to operationalize lead handling and reporting from multiple digital sources including Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, ABM targeting, webinars, virtual conferences, email, Google Analytics, Hotjar, and more
• A|B testing, conversion rate optimization (CRO) experience for website, landing pages, forms,
• Proficiency at email marketing automation, deliverability, drip campaigns, etc.
• Exec-level reporting on marketing automation and operations
• Extraordinary organizational, analytical, accounting, and advanced Excel skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Qualifications: 4 year degree in a related field and or equivalent work experience
How to Apply
BERA is committed to a work environment that is inclusive to all and free of discrimination. It is our policy to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ability, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.
Interested? Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org