Human Resource Manager Generalist
- Team: Human Resources
- Hiring Manager: COO
- Location: US – remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
As a critical member of the BERA HR team, you are an energetic individual willing and ready to take on a wide array of challenges by rolling up your sleeves and getting things done! You are able to efficiently execute and improve upon foundational processes but also flexible to work on longer-term, scalable initiatives. You are comfortable with and enjoy data, demonstrating an ability to not only combine various points of information but also gain insight from it. You enjoy proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and are willing to take on a variety of tasks to support BERA’s success. You see the value in operational work and do everything with a customer excellence mindset no matter what the task is. You enjoy a collaborative work environment and are a strong communicator who enjoys partnering with multiple stakeholders. BERA HR is proud to build and strengthen relationships with all our fellow employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- HR compliance and Regulation for the US and Canada
- PEO relationship management
- Benefits Management
- Total rewards management (401K included)
- Workforce planning, responsible for effective job analysis and documentation
- HR Analytics
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders and the executive leadership team to support HR strategic planning, headcount forecasting and growth.
- Build out our HR structure by developing programs and processes that reinforce our values
- Daily Employee Relations
- Day to day support of a remote culture that fosters communication, togetherness, and enablement for all BERA employees and their challenges
- Manage and improve annual employee review process
Experience and Qualifications
- 4+ years of HR Generalist experience in a Saas or startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience utilizing HR systems, such as PEOs, 401K, Benefits, etc...
- Strong business acumen and confidence to provide consultation to both C-suite and entry level teammates.
- Proactive, results-oriented self-starter who is passionate about exceeding expectations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of payroll, benefits, and 401K processes.
- Strong attention to detail and drives for results.
- Personable with the ability to build quick trust and relationships.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to rapidly connect with people.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.