Growth Marketing Leader
- Team: Marketing
- Hiring Manager: CMO
- Location: Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard- in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
You are our growth engine—the source our future revenues and customer successes. You are an optimist who keeps their cool as they plan their campaign and sweat the details of our website lead gen, webinars, ABM efforts, email campaigns, digital ad campaigns, and more. You have been there, done that—having created multiple SaaS B2B and ABM campaigns that drive qualified leads, convert them into opportunities, and grow revenues.
What You Will Do
· Manage campaign creation, lead generation, analytics, and reporting for multiple campaigns that support our aggressive revenue and customer acquisition goals
· Develop and execute digital marketing (and some tradeshow) campaigns to drive customer acquisition, usage from existing customers and retention.
· Work with content marketing to ensure proper content coverage across campaigns, sales geographies, and top/middle/bottom of funnel.
· Lead the creation and ongoing management of marketing strategies including tools, marketing technology stack, and processes to manage and improve demand generation, lead conversion, revenue cycle times, and tracking
· Provide ongoing and ad hoc reports that highlight key insights, trends, areas to improve and areas to double down.
· Create new processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement and or marketing tech stack enhancements
What You Have Done:
• 5+ years minimum of demonstrated success with Growth Marketing/Demand Generation/ Integrated Marketing in SaaS B2B.
• Salesforce + CRM experience is a must. HubSpot is a big plus
• Demonstrated ability to generate pipeline from multiple digital sources including Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, ABM targeting, webinars, virtual conferences, email, and more
• Conversion rate optimization (CRO) experience for website and landing pages
• Proficiency at email marketing such as deliverability, reputation, drip campaigns, etc.
• Excel-based budgeting and metrics forecasting experience
• Exec-level reporting on growth marketing
• Extraordinary organizational, analytical, accounting, and advanced Excel skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Qualifications: 4 year degree in a related field and or equivalent work experience
How to Apply
BERA is committed to a work environment that is inclusive to all and free of discrimination. It is our policy to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ability, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.
Interested? Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org