Director, Customer Enablement
- Team: Customer Success
- Hiring Manager: VP, Customer Success
- Location: US - Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who you are
The ideal candidate helps brand owners to understand difficult concepts, facilitating collaboration on effective solutions. In BERA Customer Enablement, our focus is on helping customers to get the most value from their BERA investment through the delivery of a variety of innovative services. Customer Enablement has a reputation for building trust and making a big difference in a short period of time for many customers.
- Your KPI is driving measurable usage of BERA’s brand-building software solution
- Customer Enablement serves both our customers and the rest of the CS team (Sales Engineering and Account Management)
- Gather insights from the business and customer environments to develop key strategies to increase product adoption, technical optimization, increased enablement of the customer’s overall experience.
- Decrease time to impact for the customer throughout the onboarding process.
- Simplify and streamline the post-sales and onboarding experience.
- Lead the first line of defense for in-bound customer inquiries about BERA’s software and data – be our software and data experts
- Develop key success measures in determining the customer’s ability to succeed on our solutions.
- Build and develop value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption.
- Infuse customer enablement best practices from across the company and industry.
- Develop and deliver enablement programs with an emphasis on quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Build the analytical engine to our customer’s brand power.
- Develop a customer council for continuous customer feedback and product innovation to partner with the Product Management teams.
- Own customer engagement key metrics and drive continuous and elevated engagement.
- Be an advocate and ambassador internally and externally to drive customer-centric change.
- Develop key metrics and define performance indicators and success measures to determine the overall impact and drive continuous improvement of the customer enablement team.
- Own and drive the customer onboarding, training, adoption, product support, and product certification responsibilities.
- Partner with cross-functional L&D functions to drive the learning and enablement of our customers.
Core functional Requeriments & skills
- 10+ years of working in a Customer Success or Customer Enablement discipline
- 5+ years of working in a SaaS/Cloud business (subscription model preferred)
- In-depth mastery of strategic Customer Enablement of technology products
- In-depth understanding of strategic Customer Success account management strategy
- Proven track record of leading the Customer Enablement discipline and mission within Onboarding, product adoption, adoption optimization and excellence, customer training, and actioning data insights within our customer’s environment.
- Proven track record of leading Customer Enablement across the Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering and Business Strategy teams.
- Proven track record of leveraging data, insights and metrics to enable and drive customer-centric change.
- Proven track record of leading a team of customer enablement professionals and building a workforce from the ground up.
- Proven track record of being a thought leader with executive leadership on best practices, industry insights and customer landscaping.
- Experience with driving customer product certification program.
How to apply
Send a resume to