Customer Enablement Lead
- Team: Customer Success
- Hiring Manager: Sr. Director, Customer Strategy & Services
- Location: US – remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The BERA CS Enablement Lead (EL) has a critical dual charter: enable the BERA CS team to deliver our world class Customer Success experience at scale and empower our customers by making BERA’s complex framework accessible through a variety of mediums. Simply put, the EL is focused on CS operations and customer marketing.
This charter makes the EL a key player on the customer success team and in BERA broadly. Vis a vis our customers, the EL is the conduit through which multiple internal departments interface with our very sophisticated licensees and stakeholders and also the direct manager of the tools systems that make this work possible. For our CS team, the EL drives enhanced processes and productivity with scripts, slideware, coaching, and other assets.
You are a multi-talented Saas veteran with a background in CS or customer enablement, customer marketing, digital marketing, learning & development, or similar. You’re invigorated by complex problems, insatiably curious, and constitutionally inclined towards seeking and making order.
You know that everything good comes from trial and testing, so you’re focused on feedback--both from what our customers say and from what they do in our platform. You work well alone and with others and are excited to create and execute against our enablement strategy.
In a few words, the core responsibilities of the EL are to own the end-to-end creation, execution, and analysis of the CS enablement strategy. You’ll be charged to:
- Collaborate with CS Leadership and individual contributors to develop and execute key CS programs & playbooks.
- Create and execute BERA’s customer enablement strategy, from concept to writing and distributing internal and external scale assets and inspecting execution against/with them
- Set up, segment and maintain our customer list in Salesforce and own the infrastructure for our tech-touch marketing and customer management systems (Intercom, Salesforce, and Gainsight)
- Manage quarterly webinar process from subject matter selection to speaker management, polls, and follow up
- Manage and maintain customer advocacy programs, such as library of referenceable customers, testimonial templates, and periodic requests for references on platforms like G2
- Own the regular dispatch and synthesis of our customer satisfaction survey to help our whole organization understand the health and needs of our portfolio and drive change by representing the voice of our customer
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to prepare CS and deliver launches and other major company initiatives
- Analyze and report on key enablement programs and continuously iterate enablement strategy based on results and feedback
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 6+ years experience in Saas customer marketing, customer enablement, digital marketing, or learning and development
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- Excellent written communication skills, and in particular, demonstrated ability vis a vis email marketing
- Light graphic design is a strong plus (i.e. Canva, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with email marketing software preferred