- Team: Sales
- Hiring Manager: VP, Global Sales
- Location: US - Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who you are
This position is key to BERA market leadership in big data brand analytics software. The Director will be responsible for securing new clients within a specific industry: Financial Services, Media/Tech, Travel/Hospitality, CPG, QSR and Retail sectors. We are looking for “A” players with a history of success who are motivated by the potential of BERA and its mission to transform brand measurement and analytics through its Brand Accelerator platform.
The role requires an independent, self starter with a consultative selling style who is capable of sourcing business through networks, understanding the needs of prospective clients, and building positive and collaborative working relationships with clients and colleagues to solve critical marketing problems.
- Generate revenue that meets or exceeds defined revenue and profit targets
- Build new client relationships and expand existing business with current clients
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying, meeting, negotiating, and closing projects
- Management of new accounts, utilising sales management system to ensure accurate and current information
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of vertical: products, service and trends
- Work with client service teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Cultivate and strengthen client relationships through developing an understanding of their business objectives and ensuring exceptional client service
- Employ a consultative, strategic selling approach
Core functional Requeriments & skills
- 4+ years of sales experience required
- Minimum of 3 years vertical industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years selling analytics software or solutions
- Proven background generating new business
- Possess new business development skills: prospecting, qualifying, presenting, needs assessment and the ability to close business
- Consultative sales experience selling software, research or analytics to brands
- Self-motivated, high energy, detailed-oriented individual with a passion for outbound sales, identifying new opportunities and a tireless work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as listening and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), sales reports and CRM systems
- Periodic domestic travel required
How to apply
Send a resume to