Agency Partnership Development & Management
- Team: Sales
- Hiring Manager: Head of Global Sales
- Location: US - Remote
BERA (Brand Equity Relationship Assessment) stands for innovation and inspiration. We created the world’s first and only truly Predictive Brand Tech platform to solve the number one issue in marketing and building brands: the inability to quantify and predict the impact of brand on current and long-term business value. Our solution takes the guessing-game out of brand-building so our customers can focus on the art of building loved brands and outsmarting their competition. On our platform, brand owners are inspired by seeing their brand’s growth potential and how to realize it, and even more by being able to see what the best of over 4,000 of the most important brands in the world are doing, no matter their category.
We are not a research house that produces facts, or a brand agency that tells stories, or a consulting firm that advises on the business of brands, or a tech firm with just another digital platform. We are a SaaS company whose software produces fact-based stories with a quantified linkage to business value through automation of predictive analytics and always-on research.
We never stop innovating our platform to make it easier for marketers and brand leaders to diagnose, direct, and inspire their efforts and financial contribution. Our vision is to make BERA the global standard - in marketing departments around the world, corporate board rooms, and on Wall Street - for measuring, maximizing, and managing brands. Our ambition is to turn our well-funded growth company into the world's only predictive brand tech unicorn.
Who You Are
Agency Partnership Manager is responsible for growing and managing BERA strategic partnerships with advertising agencies.
The role requires an independent, self-starter with a background supporting consultative sales in marketing insights & analytics. You must be capable of uncovering opportunities to expand existing relationships with agencies, develop new relationships with agencies and through collaboration with BERA sales team colleagues support joint sales opportunities for BERA and our agency partners. We are looking for someone with an already strong background in marketing/branding and prior agency experience who can quickly becoming an expert in BERA’s solutions.
This role will be an integral part of the broader BERA team, working closely with both the Head of Sales and Sales Engineering.
- Strengthen BERA’s existing relationships with agencies.
- Identify new areas of expansion to grow direct to agency sales.
- Work closely with sales team colleagues to support sales opportunities for BERA directly through to brands via introductions made by agency partners.
- Provide thought leadership and training to BERA’s agency partners.
- Support joint proof of concepts with agency partners.
- Effectively communicate and interact with all other BERA departments and business partners in a manner that fosters teamwork and unity, to the benefit of the client.
Core Functional Requirements & Skills
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing analytics, brand strategy, consumer research, or media planning
- Required previous agency experience
- Ideally previous experience in analytics software or solutions
- Previous roles in Marketing Insights, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development
- Self-motivated, high energy, detailed-oriented individual
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as listening and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen
- Experience working with C-level clients and across entire organizations
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables simultaneously in a high energy/fast paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), sales reports and CRM systems
- Periodic domestic travel required (post COVID-19)
What You Will Get
- Competitive pay and a fully-loaded benefits package.
- To work remote and still spend in-person time with your colleagues in twice-annual all-hands retreats.
- A supportive and collaborative culture.
- Training in our tool and a variety of analytics and visualization tools.
- To be part of a fast-growing, disruptive tech company where your work is critical to our success.
BERA is committed to a work environment that is inclusive to all and free of discrimination. It is our policy to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ability, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.
Interested? Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org